Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Low Price Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar

Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar - LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY
Product Code: B008GW6OBI
Product Rating:
Price: $17.45

LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #10359 in Speakers
  • Brand: Vaas
  • Model: VAUSBLS1
  • Dimensions: 2.00" h x
    1.20" w x
    10.50" l,
    .4 pounds

Features

  • Digital Stereo Sound
  • USB plug and play
  • No battery or adapter needed
  • Frequency response 100HZ ~ 18KHz
  • Output Power: 10W
  • Digital Stereo Sound
  • USB plug and play
  • No battery or adapter needed
  • Frequency response 100HZ ~ 18KHz
  • Output Power: 10W

Product Description

Disappointed with the quality of your laptop speakers but don't want to sacrifice portability? Try the Vaas Audio Portable USB Soundbar! This high-performance speaker attaches to the top of your laptop screen and connects via USB. Now great sound can be just as portable as the laptop you use to play the music. The attachment fits to almost any screen thickness, ensuring a secure fit that won't come loose. The best part? No battery or adapter is needed to activate the stereo sound pumping through this device; just plug it into the USB port and you're good to go!

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
5May be Optional
By Mark Wright
This will be a LONG REVIEW, but will potentially save you some headaches. By the end of this review you'll see that I discovered I do not need external speakers at all. That may not be true for you, in which case the VAAS is excellent.I'm retired from two careers as a professional musician and computer database programmer. I own a laptop which was rated highly by reviewers for it's speakers. Yet when I played certain videos on it (some of the videos being home-made by family members), the volume was too low (even with it turned all the way up) to be easily heard by multiple people seated around a living room. This VAAS audio bar taught me a lot about my laptop, for which I am grateful, and I'll share my discoveries here since much of what I learned may apply to your laptop model as well.First of all, here are the 3 reasons I chose the VAAS:1. I read reviews that stated it helped greatly to increase a laptop's volume (my need).2. I wanted a sound bar because it makes it much easier to move the laptop around without needing to find a flat surface to hold a 1 or 2 speaker system that needs a surface to sit on.3. I wanted a "USB-only" speaker system, which provides the system interface and power AS WELL AS the audio signal through ONE cable (the USB cable), as opposed to speakers that use 2 cables - a USB cable for the system interface and power, plus a mini-plug audio cable to plug into your laptop's headphone (or audio-out) jack.When I received my new VAAS, it came with no manual. I wondered where the cable was, and then saw that the design is very elegant and well thought out by the engineers. It makes a nice package for on-the-go trips since the USB cable wraps once around the outside edge of the soundbar where there is a groove to hold the cord as well as a recessed notch to tightly store the USB plug end.I placed the sound bar on the top of my 17" laptop screen (I'm guessing it would fit on any screen over 11" - the soundbar "feet" need at least 9.3" to sit on). It easily slid into place and was fairly secure as well.I started one of my "lower-volume" videos and plugged the USB cable in. The cable was a perfect length (even with my large 17" wide-screen laptop) to reach a USB input without the cable being too taut (a couple of inches to spare). Windows 7 proceeded to download and install the matching driver for the device. When done, the audio continued to come to the laptop speakers. I rebooted the laptop leaving the soundbar plugged in, started the video and the audio again came to the laptop speakers.To explain what I next did, I should say that I use a highly rated freeware program called PotPlayer to play videos. I'll explain the changes I made in it's settings to get my needed results, and your video software should have similar configuration choices (or you could download and install PotPlayer to match my actions exactly). I proceeded to:1. Right-click on the video area.2. Click Audio.3. Click Audio Renderer.4. Write down the current setting in case you want to go back to it. Mine was set to "Select Automatically (recommended)"5. Click DirectSound Speakers (2- USB Headphone Set)Note that step 5 may say something else on your laptop, but will probably include the word "USB" in the description.Now the audio goes to the soundbar, and it's twice as loud. My laptop function keys for changing volume do nothing. However the PotPlayer volume keys (up/down arrows) work fine or I can click/drag it's volume bar. The soundbar did not distort the audio at the highest volume setting, which is a good sign.Note that when setting the Audio Renderer to the USB speakers in a piece of software, that other programs are not affected. So, if I unplug the soundbar and try to use PotPlayer, I'll hear no sound (unless I re-configure it to the original audio setting). However, any other program for which you have NOT changed the audio settings will still default to the laptop speakers. For example, I just put in a music CD and listened to it in Windows Media Player through the laptop speakers even though PotPlayer was still set to use the soundbar. You decide what programs you want to use the soundbar for, and then change the settings just for those programs. IE, if you want CD's to use the soundbar, change the program YOU use to play CD's.Now for the BIG DISCOVERY! I continued to look at other audio settings in PotPlayer, and found I could INCREASE MY SYSTEM LAPTOP SPEAKER VOLUME! Here's what I did:1. Right-click on the video area.2. Click Volume Control.3. Click Multi-channel volume control.4. Repeat steps 1 and 2.5. Click Increase master volume (Shift+Up)Note that your laptop may not offer these settings.Now (for PotPlayer) I press Shift+Up or Shift+Down to increase or decrease my underlying system volume anywhere from 0% up to 500% (it started at 100%). Think of this as a pre-amp. Watch the upper left of the window to see the % display as you change it. I set mine to 200%, and now I don't need the soundbar. This is a global system-wide change. It affects both the laptop speakers and the soundbar. If I used to play a certain game setting my volume to 40%, I can now play it at 20% for the same effect (since I've doubled the underlying volume). Your situation may be different since my laptop speakers are above average quality. Otherwise I may have still considered using the soundbar just for more quality (vs just a volume need).

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
4Not bad for the price
By Amiga468
I got this product via an online promotion for $15. For that price it was a great buy. It is considerably louder than the speakers on my Dell laptop and the range is coniderably better also. I would compare it to a $20 set of speakers that you would plug into a desktop computer with no subwoofer or external power source. If you can get this product for less than the list price of $40, I would recommend it.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
3Good for Basic Laptop Sound
By G. Roberti
I bought this from one of those 'Daily Deal' websites that send out the daily email for bargain priced goods and services, not here at Amazon. The reason for the review is that a slip of paper came in the soundbar box asking to rate this product at Amazon, as per Vaas..."Help Us Build Our Brand".I received the soundbar yesterday and immediately hooked it up...no directions included...to my laptop, which was pretty straight forward and didn't require a bunch of knowhow. The USB cord wraps around the unit for storage and it was a little tricky pulling the plug part out of it's cradle area. The tabs used to attach the speaker to the top of the screen are nicely padded and the center rear tab has a (flimsy) screw mechanism that once tightened a little, secures the soundbar to the top to avoid any falling. It's light enough that it puts no strain on the screen/lid, so it won't cause it to move in either direction. Once plugged in (Windows 7) it went through it's paces to install the drivers and was up and running within a minute or so. It turns out for me that the cord is too short as all 4 of my USB ports are along the front side of my HP Probook and the cord is taunt even with the soundbar slid to one side...this is a deal breaker for me as this creates an accident waiting to happen.As for the sound reproduction, it's marginal at best...as another poster said...'very tinny'. I'm not looking for screen shaking bass, but a small inclusion of the lower octaves within the sound field would have been nice as there is absolutely none on this soundbar. We're talking an AM radio kind of sound...talk & speech are fine, but anything along the lines of music is hard to take. The amount of volume it produces is fantastic, you have to turn down the laptop's volume to about 20% to 25% to stop it from getting too loud...so from that standpoint it works great. That was my primary reason in buying a soundbar, to get an increase in volume that my laptop couldn't provide...and this fits the bill in that respect.I was originally looking into the Logitech Z205 Portable Computer Speaker - Black or the Logitech USB Laptop Speaker Z305 but hesitated at both the price and the fact that they suffer from a USB plug failure rate that was too high for me. They are both superior in sound to the Vaas, but for the price and shortcomings, I'm not so sure. I paid $9.95 plus shipping and tax...so the Vaas Soundbar cost me about $16.00 and change...which in my opinion is about all it is worth, I wouldn't pay a penny more.To wrap this up, if you only require a soundbar for mostly speech and not so much for music, this is a winner as long as you have your laptop's USB ports in the rear of your computer...not located on the front side area.EDIT TO ADD: I downloaded a picture to the manufacturer's pictures section to show how I had to mount the soundbar so the USB cable would reach the ports on the side/front area of my laptop. Hope this helps.

See all 25 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar :


Amazon.com: Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar: Electronics
Disappointed with the quality of your laptop speakers but don't want to sacrifice portability? Try the Vaas Audio Portable USB Soundbar! This high-performance speaker ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar
5 stars. "May be Optional" This will be a LONG REVIEW, but will potentially save you some headaches. By the end of this review you'll see that I discovered I do not ...

Yugster - Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar - Yugster - Today's Deal
Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar ... Enjoy digital stereo sound on your laptop, computer, or other USB-output device without worrying about complicated hookups or ...

Daily Deals | One Deal A Day | Dailysteals.com | Main
Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar . 02 DAYS; 15 HOURS; 59 MINS; 02 DAYS; 15 HOURS; 59 MINS; 01 DAYS; 15 HOURS; 59 MINS; TODAY'S STEALS. Daily Steals; Mobile ...

Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar for $9.97 - electronics ...
Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar for $ 9.97. Dec 28, 2012 1:13 PM Enjoy digital stereo sound on your laptop, computer, or other USB-output device without ...

sound bar usb | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles ...
NEW Dell PS511 Portable USB Soundbar Speaker Computer Laptop Notebook Travel. $21.49. ... Vaas Audio Portable USB 2.0 Soundbar 10 Watts Digital Stereo Sound. $29.99.

USB Soundbar: Computer Speakers | eBay - Electronics, Cars ...
Vaas Portable USB Digital Stereo Plug & Play Soundbar ... NEW Dell PS511 Portable USB Soundbar Speaker Computer Laptop Notebook Travel. 23d 20h 21m left. $21.49.

Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar | popular speaker collection
Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar, popular speaker collection, Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar

Vaas Electronics USB Digital Stereo Soundbar - Audio Vaas Electronics
Disappointed with the quality of your laptop speakers but don't want to sacrifice portability? Try the Vaas Audio Portable USB Soundbar! This high-performance speaker ...

Vaas Portable USB Digital Stereo Soundbar for $9.99 - electronics ...
Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar. tags: electronics; vaas; soundbar; laptop; speaker @ dailysteals.com. dailysteals. 1 Comment add a comment. vote-for 1 vote ...

Search Term for Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar


Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar. tags: electronics; vaas; soundbar; laptop; speaker @ dailysteals.com. dailysteals. 1 Comment add a comment. vote-for 1 vote ...,Disappointed with the quality of your laptop speakers but don't want to sacrifice portability? Try the Vaas Audio Portable USB Soundbar! This high-performance speaker ...,Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar, popular speaker collection, Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar,Vaas Portable USB Digital Stereo Plug & Play Soundbar ... NEW Dell PS511 Portable USB Soundbar Speaker Computer Laptop Notebook Travel. 23d 20h 21m left. $21.49.,NEW Dell PS511 Portable USB Soundbar Speaker Computer Laptop Notebook Travel. $21.49. ... Vaas Audio Portable USB 2.0 Soundbar 10 Watts Digital Stereo Sound. $29.99.,Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar for $ 9.97. Dec 28, 2012 1:13 PM Enjoy digital stereo sound on your laptop, computer, or other USB-output device without ...,Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar . 02 DAYS; 15 HOURS; 59 MINS; 02 DAYS; 15 HOURS; 59 MINS; 01 DAYS; 15 HOURS; 59 MINS; TODAY'S STEALS. Daily Steals; Mobile ...,Vaas Portable USB Notebook Soundbar ... Enjoy digital stereo sound on your laptop, computer, or other USB-output device without worrying about complicated hookups or ...,5 stars. "May be Optional" This will be a LONG REVIEW, but will potentially save you some headaches. By the end of this review you'll see that I discovered I do not ...,Disappointed with the quality of your laptop speakers but don't want to sacrifice portability? Try the Vaas Audio Portable USB Soundbar! This high-performance speaker ...

0 comments :

Post a Comment