| Product Code | : B00CF3U352 |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $169.99 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #57355 in Speakers
- Brand: Apex Digital
- Model: ASB-800
- Dimensions: 4.33" h x
4.00" w x
39.25" l,
7.05 pounds
Features
- simple one cable connectivity
- supports two Aux and Bluetooth Input(Wireless connection)Methods
- LED Readout Display
- supports Three Built-in Sound Effect Modes
- preset Subwoofer Signal Output Interface
- simple one cable connectivity
- supports two Aux and Bluetooth Input(Wireless connection)Methods
- LED Readout Display
- supports Three Built-in Sound Effect Modes
- preset Subwoofer Signal Output Interface
Product Description
The ASB-800 Home Theater Soundbar will delivery a high quality HD sound.This powerful sound system will set suitable for a 40" HDTV or Large.The sound is automatically in perfect symmetry with the internal satellite speakers,it is easy to set up and pleasure to use for you TV. Also the ASB-800 has Built-in Bluetooth you can connect with you tablet smartphone any device that has Bluetooth.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 16 people found the following review helpful.One of the best woundbar with wireless connection.
By Audio Professional California
I am the Audio lover, and looking for good soundbar, I purchased and used this soundbar and I really love it:This soundbar come with the good power up to 250W (total power), I can use up to 90 inch of TV or use for listen any room in the house.The advantage of this sound bar is it's come with the Bluetooth- wireless connection (I can use for over 50 feet, a very long range) , so I can use the IPhone, IPad, Ipod, Smartphone or any other devices, just one click to link it up wirelessly, and enjoy all of my music for free, I know some manufacture have a small box (cost about $300) can also have such a feature, but my soundbar is much more powerful for the output and much better audio quality.The sound bar have the HD sound, Hi-Definition audio sound, and have three mode, so I can choose for the TV news or Movie mode... etc.The sound bar quality is superior and have the best quality in compare to major brand names, and I really love it and enjoy it.Other features:Simple one cable connection, It's just took me 3 minutes to set-up the soundbar, and I enjoy the surround sound quality now!Have 3 inputs in the back, which is easy for me to use. (I can hook up with TV,Blue-Ray, DVD, set-top box... or any other devices I have on hands very easily).The soundbar come with the LED in the front panel, it's very easy and clear for the usage.Come with a full function remote, very user friendly, I can even adjust the sound quality for enhance the bass for this soundbar.
5 of 11 people found the following review helpful.This product is amazing
By JJR
My husband bought me an Apex ASB-800 soundbar as a gift since I love watching movie.I was so surprised that it is very easy to set up and it offers a great fantastic sound quality.The big, well-balanced surround sound is amazing, when we connect it to our 60" TV, it just like watching movie at movie theater.The built-in bluetooth feature is a big plus, I could steam music from my smartphone, Ipad easily.I definitely recommend buying this product.



0 comments :
Post a Comment