Sunday, June 9, 2013

Buy Online Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1)

Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1) - SPECIAL PRICE
Product Code: B00505FES8
Product Rating:
Price: $699.00

SPECIAL PRICE
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #45183 in Speakers
  • Color: black
  • Brand: Klipsch
  • Model: G-42
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 10.98" h x
    44.45" w x
    6.57" l,
    18.28 pounds

Features

  • Cross over home audio solution with left, right and center channel speakers contained in one sleek cabinet
  • Accurate non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
  • Employs horn loaded technology in an extremely thin speaker
  • Cross over home audio solution with left, right and center channel speakers contained in one sleek cabinet
  • Accurate non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
  • Employs horn loaded technology in an extremely thin speaker

Product Description

G-42 soundbar

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Klipsch is Klipsch! Always Fresh Krisp & Clean Fidelity!
By Mitch
I have been a fan of Klipsch for almost 20 years now and I am never disappointed. I just keep adding and refreshing components as I build my system out. My primary zone is a 25'X25' great room powered by a Denon 4311CI in Dolby 7.2 Surround and the Klipsch speaker system fills the room with magnificent sound. I am retiring a KV2 Center channel speaker and put in the G-42. Very happy with the results!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent value
By Jimmy
I looked around quite a bit before deciding on this Klipsch sound bar. I would say that it is a perfect balance between size and price and produces a really clear sound with a wide sound field. Unless you are in a really small room or constrained space I think a subwoofer is pretty much required for these systems. I went with the Yamaha that I can out right in the tv cabinet with forward porting and it is an awesome combination. Definitely consider this sound bar!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Very Impressed
By J. Young
I am far from an audiophile, but I do love good sound. Up until I purchased this, I used a cheap Yamaha sound bar we purchased from Costco. It seemed adequate while I used it.I recently decided to upgrade our main TV and so I figured I might as well upgrade the sound as well. We rent with neighbors on the other side of the walls, so we cannot really have a super large sound system. So I bought this G-42 and a Yamaha receiver. The sound coming from this G-42 is wonderful to my ears. I also purchased a Klipsch 308 sub which for the size of my living area, it works perfectly.I am sure there are better sound bars than this G-42 and real separate speakers I am sure would be even better, but for my use, this is exactly what I was looking for, or should I say "hearing" for. :)

See all 4 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1) :


Gallery G - 42 Soundbar | Klipsch - High End Audio - High End ...
The time has come to kiss those under-performing TV speakers goodbye thanks to the Klipsch® Gallery G-42 passive* soundbar. Born to perform, this sleek soundbar ...

Amazon.com: Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1): Electronics
Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar The time has come to kiss those under-performing TV speakers goodbye thanks to the Klipsch Gallery G-42 soundbar. Born to perform ...

Amazon.com: Klipsch Gallery G-42 SoundBar-Harman Kardon BDS 5 5.1 ...
Klipsch Gallery G-42 SoundBar The time has come to kiss those under-performing TV speakers goodbye thanks to the Klipsch Gallery G-42 soundbar. Born to perform, this ...

Soundbar | Sound bars | Soundbar Speakers| Klipsch ®
Klipsch Icon SB 1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer USD$ 599.99 ... Klipsch Gallery G-42 Home Theater System USD$ 1,199.98 ...

Klipsch Gallery G 42 Soundbar Black NEW | eBay
Find best value and selection for your Klipsch Gallery G 42 Soundbar Black NEW search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.

Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar Ultra-slim, three-channel sound ...
Achieving great sound with your television is just a single speaker away with Klipschs Gallery G-42 Soundbar. Well, its really three speakers in one thanks to ...

Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1) | Home Audio Cheap
Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1) Low Price Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1). Looking for Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1) discount ?. Here we tend to ...

klipsch soundbar | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles ...
Klipsch Gallery G-42 SoundBar-Harma n 5.1 AV-BLURAY . Factory Sealed-Factory Authorized - 5 year Warranty-$999.00. Buy It Now. Free shipping.

Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1): Amazon.ca: Electronics
G-42 soundbar Like 1372507320 false -1 0 0 0 ( 0 ) Customer Reviews There are no customer reviews yet. 5 star 4 star 3 star 2 star 1 star There are no customer ...

Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar 1012669 B&H Photo Video
Buy Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar features 50 W RMS Power Handling, Three 1" Titanium Tweeters. Review Klipsch Stereo & Surround Speakers, Home Entertainment

Search Term for Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1)


Buy Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar features 50 W RMS Power Handling, Three 1" Titanium Tweeters. Review Klipsch Stereo & Surround Speakers, Home Entertainment,G-42 soundbar Like 1372507320 false -1 0 0 0 ( 0 ) Customer Reviews There are no customer reviews yet. 5 star 4 star 3 star 2 star 1 star There are no customer ...,Klipsch Gallery G-42 SoundBar-Harma n 5.1 AV-BLURAY . Factory Sealed-Factory Authorized - 5 year Warranty-$999.00. Buy It Now. Free shipping.,Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1) Low Price Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1). Looking for Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar (1) discount ?. Here we tend to ...,Achieving great sound with your television is just a single speaker away with Klipschs Gallery G-42 Soundbar. Well, its really three speakers in one thanks to ...,Find best value and selection for your Klipsch Gallery G 42 Soundbar Black NEW search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.,Klipsch Icon SB 1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer USD$ 599.99 ... Klipsch Gallery G-42 Home Theater System USD$ 1,199.98 ...,Klipsch Gallery G-42 SoundBar The time has come to kiss those under-performing TV speakers goodbye thanks to the Klipsch Gallery G-42 soundbar. Born to perform, this ...,Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar The time has come to kiss those under-performing TV speakers goodbye thanks to the Klipsch Gallery G-42 soundbar. Born to perform ...,The time has come to kiss those under-performing TV speakers goodbye thanks to the Klipsch® Gallery G-42 passive* soundbar. Born to perform, this sleek soundbar ...

0 comments :

Post a Comment