Thursday, May 23, 2013

Price Comparisons For Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer

Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer - LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY
Product Code: B0097LMHC2
Product Rating:
Price: Too low to display

LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #7497 in Home Theater
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Sharp
  • Model: HT-SB60
  • Number of items: 2
  • Dimensions: 57.20" h x
    18.37" w x
    8.34" l,

Features

  • Sharp Slim Sound Bar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer
  • Sharp Slim Sound Bar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer

Product Description

Sharp Slim Sound Bar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

14 of 15 people found the following review helpful.
5Well worth the price.
By BSP II
I recently bought a 70" Sharp LED tv, and decided to keep things simple, and went with a Sharp Blueray player and a Sharp Soundbar. It's been about 17 years since I seriously looked into audio/video equiptment. I'v been accumstomed to decent surround sound since 1995, having bought a Kenwood tuner to power my Infinty system--which still sounds very good! But times change....Yes, I agree with other comments on the internet. A soundbar can't replace multiple speakers set around the room; however, it remains that these newer tv's need help with sound, which is no suprise, as the bulk of product development goes into picture quality. My Sharp tv came with "boxy" sounding speakers, as was expected. I had researched soundbars for several weeks, and admittedly, I was quickly hooked on the Sharp SB60U, recommended for 60" TV's and larger.While I expected an improvement in sound quality, the level of improvement was still suprising. Here's what I found from the time I ordered the SB60U, to watching a movie at my home with the soundbar in place:--I ordered the soundbar on Monday, and it was delivered 4 days later.--Everything came as it was supposed to in the package.--Relatively easy to connect--I chalk up any delays in figuring things out to my ADD! :)--More than enough clear HD sound for the livingroom. In fact I found that I needed to turn it down!--The subwoofer pumps out plenty of base, with no distortion, and no problems with maintaining contact with the main bar, even though I've placed it in three different spots in the room (just to test it).--The bar itself looks sharp (no pun intended) sitting in front of my tv.Long story made short, don't be afraid to buy this soundbar. I'm glad I did, and would do it again.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
2Needs frequent reset
By Raymond C. M. Yap
The sound is ok, not great just ok. But the price is really good. My problem with it comes after it been used then turned off, somehow it does not play any audio from the HDMI, until I do a reset (switching it to standby, and pressing the standby and sound mode together. This glitch seems to be happening quite frequently.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
3Sound Bite
By William A. Luebke
After 30 days of perfect operation my first SB60 Sound Bar failed to turn on.Called Sharp and tried to unplug and perform a hard reset of both the TV and sound bar. No help, the SB60 was dead.Sharp's suggestion was to mail it to their national repair center, at my cost, and if they determine its defective, repair or replace it.Ok so how did the new replacement SB60 sound bar fare .... not good!My Sharp LE6400U TV continuously lost contact with the SB60 sound bar though the HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel)The only way to get it to work again was to do a factory reset of the TV.Within 2 weeks I was lucky to get 1 hour of sound before it kicked back to the internal speakers.Thinking perhaps it was a problem with my LE6400U TV, I returned the TV back to Costco after 86 days and purchased the 2013 model LC-70LE657U. The good news is the LE657U is superior in every way. 10 times the Apps ... with 10 times the speed, Web browser controllable with my bluetooth keyboard, iPhone app to replace the remote control, the list goes on and on. Love the HD Skype and Netflix SuperHD. Picture is clearly better than last years model, 3D is a bonus. (Comes with 2 pairs of bluetooth 3D glasses) Less edge bleed, deeper blacks, sharper picture. You be hard pressed to find a better price to value in a 2013 HDTV.The bad news is the replacement SB60 sound bar still looses connection with the new TV on the ARC.Called Sharp and once again got the runaround, did get one rep to admit they where having a firmware issue with the first run of SB60 sound bars. (I would have to return it to them to get the firmware updated.) Really, the thing doesn't even work with your own TV's! So yes this turkey is also going back too, such a shame as the SB60 looked so nice and sounded awesome.Will I wait a few months to make sure I get an SB60 with updated firmware ... I don't know.

See all 9 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer :


Amazon.com: Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch ...
Sharp Slim Sound Bar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item? AmazonBasics Digital Optical ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar ...
... Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with ... Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with ...

HT-SB60 | Speakers | Home Theater | Surround Sound | SHARP
Home Theater System HT-SB60 $499.99. ... The HT-SB60 is uniquely designed to complement 60" and larger flat panel televisions. ... © 2013 Sharp Electronics Corporation.

Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger ...
Sharp Slim Sound Bar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer

Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger ...
Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer, Best Home Audio Deal, Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar ...

Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger ...
Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer on sale now. With WantItAll.co.za's Electronics store, all

Sharp HT-SB60 Sound Bar Home Theater System Review & Rating ...
One of the few soundbars built for 60-inch HDTVs, the powerful Sharp HT-SB60 produces an expansive sound field for movies if you don't mind a slightly ...

Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs
Looking for Sharp Soundbar? Save up to 75% Year Round at SoundbarSystems.info!

Sharp ht sb60 high-powered soundbar system for 60-inch larger t vs...
Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer

Sharp High Powered Soundbar System | eBay
Sharp: Connectivity: Wireless: Model: HT-SB60: sabrewholesaledeals. ... Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer.

Search Term for Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer


Sharp: Connectivity: Wireless: Model: HT-SB60: sabrewholesaledeals. ... Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer.,Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer,Looking for Sharp Soundbar? Save up to 75% Year Round at SoundbarSystems.info!,One of the few soundbars built for 60-inch HDTVs, the powerful Sharp HT-SB60 produces an expansive sound field for movies if you don't mind a slightly ...,Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer on sale now. With WantItAll.co.za's Electronics store, all,Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer, Best Home Audio Deal, Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar ...,Sharp Slim Sound Bar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer,Home Theater System HT-SB60 $499.99. ... The HT-SB60 is uniquely designed to complement 60" and larger flat panel televisions. ... © 2013 Sharp Electronics Corporation.,... Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with ... Sharp HT-SB60 High-Powered Soundbar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with ...,Sharp Slim Sound Bar System for 60-Inch & Larger TVs with Wireless Subwoofer What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item? AmazonBasics Digital Optical ...

0 comments :

Post a Comment