Friday, May 31, 2013

Compare Prices For Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer

Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer - RECOMMENDED TODAY
Product Code: B007B5WLGI
Product Rating:
Price: $139.97

RECOMMENDED TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Sharp
  • Model: HT-SL75
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 26.50" h x
    18.30" w x
    10.20" l,
    .1 pounds
  • Display size: 0

Features

  • Sharp 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer
  • Sharp 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer

Product Description

Sharp 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
2Sound is tinny
By The Wolf
Purchased because of the design options and the existing sound on my tv was tinny. It does not come with a remote as it works through your tv with ARC if you have it. I only note that because it isn't listed on the package and seems important. That said, got the whole thing set up and working and the sound that came out wasn't any better than my existing tv sound. It's just tinny. Voice sounds like it is coming from a box and I felt no benefit from the subwoofer. I liked the design and the idea, but the sound just wasn't strong or full enough.

14 of 19 people found the following review helpful.
1Beware, Not Compatable.
By J. D. Ray
I have a very nice large Sharp TV that I like a lot. I needed a smaller model for my office so I bought a smaller 40" Sharp LCD TV (LC-40LE431U). I didn't like the sound, so I bought the HT-SL75 sound bar. I unpacked, and hooked it up with HDMI cable as per the instructions. Didn't work. Called Sharp, switched to RCA cables. Didn't work. Ultimately it turns out my Sharp 40" TV is an "Entry" level TV (who knew?) and will not work with this SHARP sound bar (not with HDMI, not with any other type of cable, RCA, etc). Now I have a useless sound bar and a TV with poor sound. Essentially the tech support people said it was obvious this wouldn't work with my TV and I should have bought the more expensive sound bar. How was I supposed to know? Beware. So the problem is, that for whatever reason, My "Entry" level Sharp TV will not control the volume of this sound bar system. The HT-SL75 has NO INDEPENDENT volume control. So before you buy this, make sure your TV can control it. I guess I should have known, but I had no idea. I went to Sharp's website and read about the HT-SL75 (after this experience) and I saw nothing that would indicate that it would work only with certain types of TVs (and only with certain Sharp TV's at that). It probably is a great sound bar---if it works with your TV. Lastly, I was going to buy a considerably cheaper Sony sound bar, but I figured Sharp TV-Sharp, Sound Bar, should be easy to setup. Easy. Ha, ha, ha. Jokes on me.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4OK
By Mike Gould
Easy to install, but the sound on TV is a little weak, very good sound on DVD, so adjustment for bass.

See all 7 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer :


Amazon.com: Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with ...
Sharp 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item? AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound ...
... Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer ... Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer (Electronics)

sharp 2.1 sound bar | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion ...
Newly listed Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Sound Bar System with Subwoofer ... 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System w/Wireless ... SHARP HTS70 2.1 CHANNEL SLIM SOUND BAR ...

2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar - SHARP Electronics | LCD and LED TVs ...
2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar ... in a room full of sound with this 2.1 channel super slim bar plus Wireless subwoofer system. ... HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar

sharp soundbar | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles ...
BRAND NEW Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System w/Wireless Subwoofer. ... Sharp HT-SL77 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer 200.

HT-SL75 | Speakers | Home Theater | SHARP
HT-SL75 $349.99. 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar Home ... 2.1 channel super slim bar plus active subwoofer system. The HT-SL75 sound bar system ... Sharp Electronics ...

Sharp® HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Soundbar Speaker System w ...
Staples®. has the Sharp® HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim ... Slim Soundbar Speaker System w/ Wireless ... slim bar plus active subwoofer system, sound bar ...

Sharp Sound Bar Speakers With Subwoofer - Walmart.com
Immerse yourself in a room full of sound with this 2.1 channel super slim bar plus ... Sharp 2.1 Sound Bar Speakers with Subwoofer: ... the system on the sound will ...

Check Price @Sharp HT SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System With ...
Check Price Sharp HT SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer Check Price at Amazon.com "Price Sharp HT SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound ...

Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless ...
Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer - Sharp 2.1

Search Term for Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer


Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer - Sharp 2.1,Check Price Sharp HT SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer Check Price at Amazon.com "Price Sharp HT SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound ...,Immerse yourself in a room full of sound with this 2.1 channel super slim bar plus ... Sharp 2.1 Sound Bar Speakers with Subwoofer: ... the system on the sound will ...,Staples®. has the Sharp® HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim ... Slim Soundbar Speaker System w/ Wireless ... slim bar plus active subwoofer system, sound bar ...,HT-SL75 $349.99. 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar Home ... 2.1 channel super slim bar plus active subwoofer system. The HT-SL75 sound bar system ... Sharp Electronics ...,BRAND NEW Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System w/Wireless Subwoofer. ... Sharp HT-SL77 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer 200.,2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar ... in a room full of sound with this 2.1 channel super slim bar plus Wireless subwoofer system. ... HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar,Newly listed Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Sound Bar System with Subwoofer ... 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System w/Wireless ... SHARP HTS70 2.1 CHANNEL SLIM SOUND BAR ...,... Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer ... Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer (Electronics),Sharp 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item? AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink ...

0 comments :

Post a Comment