| Product Code | : B0038OLNX8 |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $349.95 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #136449 in Speakers
- Color: SEVEN YEARS PARTS AND LABOR, TRANSFERABLE
- Brand: Pinnacle Speakers
- Model: BARNONESF950
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.38" h x
38.00" w x
4.00" l,
17.00 pounds
Features
- Space-saving 9-element unique SPEAKER BAR design Ideal for Flat Panel TVs 42-Inch and larger
- Non-resonant, stylish curved sidewall cabinetry
- Includes Slide FitTM wall bracket for horizontal mounting and threaded inserts that accept after market pivot bracket wall mounts
- Built in automatic overload protection circuit prevents blowouts
- Video shielded to allow placement near TV without interference, Gold plated binding posts for a high quality and secure connection, Built in automatic overload protection circuit prevents blowouts
- Space-saving 9-element unique SPEAKER BAR design Ideal for Flat Panel TVs 42-Inch and larger
- Non-resonant, stylish curved sidewall cabinetry
- Includes Slide FitTM wall bracket for horizontal mounting and threaded inserts that accept after market pivot bracket wall mounts
- Built in automatic overload protection circuit prevents blowouts
- Video shielded to allow placement near TV without interference, Gold plated binding posts for a high quality and secure connection, Built in automatic overload protection circuit prevents blowouts
Product Description
The Bar None SF 950 is a 9-Driver slim line SPEAKER BAR ideal for 32-Inch & up Flat Panel TVs, with all 3 front channels, left, center and right, in 1 sleek enclosure. Non-resonant construction means you can play the speaker as loud as you wish without vibration (resonance) from the cabinet. Pinnacle was the first company to develop the SPEAKER BAR concept and continues to stand by its innovative design with a stellar 10 year warranty, the industry's longest. Designed and manufactured in the USA.Family Owned and Operated. For over 30 years, Pinnacle Speakers has been synonymous with superior performance and value and is relied upon by thousands of professional custom home installers as their speaker of choice. Pinnacle products have been installed in millions of households and now their tradition of excellence is available directly to you. All Pinnacle speakers are designed in their state-of-the-art research facility in Massachusetts and most Pinnacle products are assembled at their factory in New York. Decades of Rave Reviews. Throughout the years Pinnacle speakers have been consistently recognized by the critical industry press for innovative designs, superior performance, build quality and great consumer value regardless of price point.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Great sound for the price and size
By John I. Gonzales
I first have to say that I usually would do full 6.5" or even 8" in-wall speakers in my home theater system... but in my new home the way the builder designed the TV to sit over the fire place in the corner of the room I could not use in-wall type speakers. So another solution was required.I did look at a lot of different soundbar type speakers. There were a lot of 2.1 setups from the normal brands like Sony, LG, Samsung, Magnavox, Philips, Sharp, etc. I considered all of those to be very entry level setups. I needed a true 3.0 soundbar (no sub attached) to be powered from my Sony receiver. I did not like the idea of smaller 3.5" soundbar speakers nor the idea that they would be grouped so close together. BUT the truth is I had to compromise on what I wanted... and needed to get something that will work in the space allowed.So I settled on the Barnone from Pinnacle after looking at a lot of other soundbars. After installing it and watching a few movies and watching a few NFL games I have to say that I am impressed. It may not beat what I wanted to do with 6.5" inwall speakers but it is not bad sounding either. It actually sounds really good and I am happy that the compromise that I had to make due to the mounting location actually panned out to work this well.... especially at the price I paid. For home theater use in a tight space these really did the trick. Another consideration is the simplicity of this unit. Set it on a shelf or mount it to the wall... both are easy enough to do.I also purchased the Pinnacle Speakers CM 8001 8-Inch 2-Way In-Wall / In-Ceiling Speakers with Pivot Mount Tweeters (White) ceiling speakers plus two BIC V1020 10" Down-Firing Powered Subwoofer 10" powered subs to complete my 7.2 surround sound system. This setup is a great all around budget system combo!I hope this review helps... let me know if you have any questions.
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Top of the line!!!!!
By Michael
I bought this sound bar and it has been everything and then some of what one can ask for. It sounds crisp. Pinnacle makes quality. I recommend a 12 in sub by pinnacle and surrounds. I upgraded the typical 2- 2 speaker surrounds to 2- 3 speaker 150 watt surrounds by pinnacle. Great sound!!
Related Seller For Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar (Black) :
The Bar None SF 950 is a 9-Driver slim line SPEAKER BAR ideal for 32-Inch & up Flat Panel TVs, with all 3 front channels, left, center and right, in 1 sleek enclosure ...
Amazon.com: Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line ...
Space-saving 9-element unique SPEAKER BAR design Ideal for Flat Panel TVs 42-Inch and larger; Non-resonant, stylish curved sidewall cabinetry; Includes Slide FitTM ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar ...
The Bar None SF 950 is a 9-Driver slim line SPEAKER BAR ideal for 32-Inch & up Flat Panel TVs, with all 3 front channels, left, center and right, in 1 sleek enclosure ...
SALE Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker ...
==>>>Hello every body if you find out.Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar,And need to buy a good one you meet it in
bar sound system boston: Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9 ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar (Black) Review The Bar None SF 950 is a 9-Driver slim line SPEAKER BAR ideal for 32-Inch ...
q3gdrrt: [d1714] :Sale Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar (Black) Sale Reviews The Bar None SF 950 is a 9-Driver slim line SPEAKER BAR ideal for 32 ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar (Black) features: The Bar None SF 950 is a 9-Driver slim line SPEAKER BAR ideal for 32 ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar (Black) item#: B0038OLNX8
What is the best price for Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9 ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar (Black) Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar (Black) By ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar ...
Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker ... Pinnacle Speakers S-Fit ... Pinnacle Speakers Bar None SF 950 9-Driver Slim Line Speaker Bar (Black)



0 comments :
Post a Comment