| Product Code | : B00A9AHUY0 |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $2,349.99 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #95023 in Home Theater
- Color: metallic Grey
- Dimensions: 7.24" h x
5.00" w x
44.00" l,
Features
- 175W total system power
- 50W subwoofer with two 3-1/2" cones
- 1" metal-dome tweeter
- Dolby Digital, Dolby ProLogic II, DTS and stereo surround sound decoders
- three HDMI ports and one HDMI output
- 175W total system power
- 50W subwoofer with two 3-1/2" cones
- 1" metal-dome tweeter
- Dolby Digital, Dolby ProLogic II, DTS and stereo surround sound decoders
- three HDMI ports and one HDMI output
Product Description
Brand new Sealed In Box. Ships only to 48 continuous states. CANNOT ship to PO Boxes
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
12 of 14 people found the following review helpful.Nice sound but has some glitches
By Bob Jones
For a soundbar, the sound is sweet, I thought it is equivalent to the MartinLogan Vision and better than the Bose Cinemates. Considering there is not a separate subwoofer, I was very pleased with the bass. It is not surround, but I don't think any soundbar really is. It seems like a 3:1 effect.I ended up returning it after 2 weeks. I had found enough issues in such a short time that I became concerned, especially for a unit at this price point.1, Using the Set-Up menu, I set the on/off to auto. The Panorama 2 did automatically turn off when my TV is turned off. It did not automatically turn on when the TV is turned on.2. The Set-Up has different bass eq settings for table or wall mount. The default is table. I changed it to wall and exited the Set-Up menu. If I turn the unit on the next day, and subsequently go back into setup, it reverted back to table.3. When switching between HDMI sources, occassionally the video would switch but the audio would not. I had to turn the Panorama 2 off and then on, which would fix the problem.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Do not buy!
By Gillian Lusins
I purchased this sound bar in December. Sound was decent, required constant tuning. One month later sound board required replacing. Just had it re-installed and 48 hours later it isn't getting sound from the middle channel. This is an otherwise terrific company but this is purchase has been nothing but trouble.
2 of 5 people found the following review helpful.Hard as a rock!!
By Juan Cantero
It is not only about soon or aspect, both truly impressive.Unfortunately it fell down from a 4' high shelve while I was tweaking around with cables. apart from a few scratches, incredibly it continued working as if nothing has happened.No need to say that the hit harmed me more than the sound bar but...
Related Seller For Bowers & Wilkins Panorama 2 Integrated A/V Sound System :
The Bowers Museum of Cultural Art, has organized some of the largest and most culturally significant exhibits in recent history, such as Dead Sea Scrolls, Egyptian ...
Bowers & Wilkins
Home theater and hi-fi speakers with iPod speakers, headphones, subwoofers, surround sound, studio monitors, floorstanders and more from Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers Manufacturing Company |Extruder, Anodizer, Fabrication
Bowers Manufacturing a custom aluminum extruder, fabricator, and aluminum anodizer. Specializing in decorative, high visual appeal extruded aluminum products.
Bowers | Define Bowers at Dictionary.com
Sooner or later, Bowers would be committing other robberies. Killing maybe. He'd have to. It's the only way he can live. Perhaps that's our fault. It probably is.
bowers - definition of bowers by the Free Online Dictionary ...
bow·er 1 (bou r) n. 1. A shaded, leafy recess; an arbor. 2. A woman's private chamber in a medieval castle; a boudoir. 3. A rustic cottage; a country retreat.
Bowers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bowers Museum, Santa Ana, California; Bowers Stadium, Sam Houston University, Texas; Other uses . Bowers & Wilkins, a loudspeaker company in the United Kingdom;
Bowers.com | ...for Bowers around the world...
Read more about William J. Bowers (aprox 1830) and wife Julia ; Log in to post comments; Site maintenance - March 20, 2012 Tue, 2012-03-20 23:15 Ray Bowers
bowers | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons ...
Find great deals on eBay for bowers and bowers c5. Shop with confidence.
Bowers Museum - hours and tickets
Bowers Museum Orange County California hours and tickets.
Bowers v. Hardwick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bowers v. Hardwick, 478 U.S. 186 (1986), is a United States Supreme Court decision, overturned in 2003, that upheld, in a 5-4 ruling, the constitutionality of a ...



0 comments :
Post a Comment