| Product Code | : B008KP4OL8 |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $89.99 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #53728 in Speakers
- Brand: RCA
- Model: RTS736W
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.50" h x
6.50" w x
33.50" l,
Features
- Wi-Fi Built-In Streams Video Content to TV
- 3.0 Channel Left/Center/Right
- HDMI 1080p Output
- Includes 1 Rear Analog Audio-in Jacks and 1 Side Line-in Jack
- Includes Table or Wall Mounting Brackets
- Wi-Fi Built-In Streams Video Content to TV
- 3.0 Channel Left/Center/Right
- HDMI 1080p Output
- Includes 1 Rear Analog Audio-in Jacks and 1 Side Line-in Jack
- Includes Table or Wall Mounting Brackets
Product Description
The RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Home Theater Sound Bar with Wi-Fi lets you enjoy streaming online content such as Netflix, Vudu, YouTube and Pandora Internet Radio! With one HDMI output, you can amplify HD experience while connected to your HDTV. The front line-in jack connects your iPad, iPhone or other audio sources. Flexible placement options allow for freestanding or wall mounting.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Good for the money.
By Fisheakes
Bought this sound bar because of the price and its streaming capabilities. I have a sharp TV with a bad sound board so for having sound alone I am happy. Streaming works okay...slow at times which I don't think is my internet conection but from time to time it freezes. Simply turning it off then back on always seems to fix the issue. For the price I would recommend this item. It works but it's not top of the line by any means.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Unnecessary and awkward
By Daryl Allen
I received this sound bar as a Christmas present and will be returning it for something different. One problem I had with the system is that it doesn't accept optical audio, which is the only option with my tv. If you have rca out, then you're fine, but I didn't. Most sound bars provide both options, so I consider it a weakness. I used a converter and got it working somewhat, but the sound was slightly crackly and poppy...could be due to the fact I was using a converter, but I'm still not going to risk it. The wifi content was interesting, but I already have a Roku player to get Netflix and Hulu+ (etc.) and this user interface is much clunkier and slower. Ultimately, not worth the head ache, and I think there are better options at this price.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great for guest bedroom
By M. Watkins
My kids blew the speakers in the tv that we have in the guest bedroom. Volume has to be loud enough for everyone to here apparently. I received this sound bar as a gift (not purchased through Amazon). I connected it to the TV and the sound is 10 times better even before the speakers were blown. I was unable to connect to my home network initially but it turns out that my wifi router was too week. I replaced my router to give better performance to all of my devices and the sound bar connected with no issues. I have only tried streaming Pandora and it did that with no problems.
Related Seller For RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar :
The RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Home Theater Sound Bar with Wi-Fi lets you enjoy streaming online content such as Netflix, Vudu, YouTube and Pandora Internet Radio! With one ...
Amazon.com: RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar: Electronics
Wi-Fi Built-In Streams Video Content to TV; 3.0 Channel Left/Center/Right; HDMI 1080p Output; Includes 1 Rear Analog Audio-in Jacks and 1 Side Line-in Jack
RCA RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar - TVs & Electronics ...
RCA-RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar-711353214-The RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Home Theater Sound Bar with Wi-Fi lets you enjoy streaming online content such ...
RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar - RCA RTS736W 30-Inch at ...
RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar at Bluetooth Sound Bar. Read reviews, find discount prices on Bluetooth Sound Bar
RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar | Sound Bar Experts
RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar: Electronics ... The RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Home Theater Sound Bar with Wi-Fi lets you enjoy streaming online content such as ...
ufgdfgfjyj: Best RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar Reviews
Buy RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar Amazon: Customer Reviews: RCA RTS736W 30-Inch Streaming Soundbar 4 stars. "RCA 30 Inch Soundbar" Easy to set up.
RCA RTS736W 30-Inch WiFi Streaming Soundbar | Meijer.com
RCA RTS736W 30-Inch WiFi Streaming Soundbar for Sale at Meijer.com. Weekly Ads; Gift Cards; mPerks; Find a Store; Clearance; My Store. My Account. Cart ## My Store;
RCA RTS736W 30-Inch WiFi Streaming Soundbar | Meijer.com
RCA RTS736W 30-Inch WiFi Streaming Soundbar for Sale at Meijer.com. Weekly Ads; Gift Cards; mPerks; Find a Store; Clearance; My Store. My Account. Cart ## My Store;
RTS736W 30 Wi Fi Streaming Soundbar from Sears.com
While the product you were looking for is no longer available, take a look at these related items.
RCA RTS736W 30" WiFi Streaming Soundbar: Home Audio & Theater ...
RCA RTS736W 30" WiFi Streaming Soundbar: Built-in WiFi (802.11b/g/n) 3.0 channel; 25W total power; 1 rear analog audio-in jack; 1 side line-in jack;



0 comments :
Post a Comment