Sunday, April 21, 2013

Best Reviews Of LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar

LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar - RECOMMENDED TODAY
Product Code: B005X8T988
Product Rating:
Price: $139.99

RECOMMENDED TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #97026 in Consumer Electronics
  • Brand: LG

Features

  • 140W 2 Channel Sound System
  • Bluetooth Streaming
  • Silk Dome Speaker Technology
  • Wall Mountable
  • 2 Optical Inputs
  • 140W 2 Channel Sound System
  • Bluetooth Streaming
  • Silk Dome Speaker Technology
  • Wall Mountable
  • 2 Optical Inputs

Product Description

***OPEN BOX***   This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in AS IS condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.  We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the contact us page to request additional info or images on this product.   FEATURES 140W 2 Channel Sound System Bluetooth Streaming Silk Dome Speaker Technology Wall Mountable 2 Optical Inputs IS IT A SOUND BAR? OR SOMETHING BETTER? This powerful soundbar is designed for optimal use with your flat-panel TV and has flexible placement options on either a wall or a tabletop.   Silk Dome Speaker Technology Discover less distortion, clearer sound and a better sound experience with LG?s silk dome speaker technology. Bluetooth Streaming Stream music from your smart phone 2 Optical Inputs Two optical inputs provide greater flexibly with connecting multiple audio devices.     1 Year Parts 90 Days Labor Warranty 

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

21 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
2TV sound is better, Bluetooth works great!
By Kimbers
I recently purchased an LG 55LW5600 TV and the sound is not that great (I usually turn it up to max and it doesn't seem that loud) I was hoping this sound bar would provide a bit more volume but I was disappointed.The overall setup of this unit was great. Very quick and easy, just plug and play. At first when I had my TV volume on as well as this unit I couldn't even tell it was producing sound. I had to mute my TV. I switched back and forth between the sound bar and my TV speakers to see what volume level on the TV matched the max volume of the sound bar and I found that a volume level of about 80 out of 100 on my TV sounded identical to the max volume on the bar. Very disappointing! Though the sound produced by the sound bar does have a bit more depth to it.The Bluetooth feature on this is actually pretty awesome! I was able to connect my phone (Droid HTC Thunderbolt) within seconds and all sound was played by the speaker (even ringtones when you get text's or calls)I will be returning this back to the store I purchased it at because it's not worth it for just the Bluetooth functionality. I was seriously tempted to just mount it upstairs to use as a stereo with my phone but it's a bit bulky for that.

16 of 17 people found the following review helpful.
2Is it on?
By rzanikos
I bought this sound bar because I wanted louder, more clearer sound than my TV. Although the sound quality was better, the unit could NOT produce a volume that would compete with my TV. In fact, at max volume, it wasn't ANY louder than my TV, which is about 36". Don't waste your money; spend more on something else or just use your TV.Update: I went to Best Buy for another one and saw that this unit also came with a sub-woofer. Mine did not. Anyway, the sub-woofer helped the overall sound volume considerably, but of course it is designed for the bass. I did not need more bass; I needed more volume to the voices; treble. I still returned the unit and bought something else. I hope this helps.

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
2Don't waste your money!! No BASS!
By LPG
This soundbar has nice bells and whistles but misses on the most important thing, sound. The audio clarity for voices is great but don't expect HD surround sound or even stereo sound because there is no bass at all. Maybe the model with the wireless subwoofer offers better quality sound but at twice the price I'm not sure it's worth sticking with the LG brand when you have other models like the Vizio, Sony, etc. out there that give much better sound ranges and offer true HD surround sound. The only reason I purchased this model was to be able to operate it from a universal remote since my Vizio soundbar SB200 codes won't work with my FIOS remote and I (and my cats) keep misplacing the small remote that comes with this model. I'm returning this and going back to my old Vizio with bass - no subwoofer needed but at least has a subwoofer connection if I wanted to add one for less than $150. I gave it two stars because of the bells and whistles like Bluetooth, included optical cable, low profile style, different equalizer options (even though they all sound like crap without the bass levels), and synchs with universal remotes. If you can afford the model with the subwoofer then go for it but READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE purchasing. I didn't. If I had then I would NOT have bought this model.

See all 9 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar :


Amazon.com : LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar : Home ...
Amazon.com : LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar : Home Audio Soundbar Speakers : Electronics

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker ...
This review is from: LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar (Electronics) ... This review is from: LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar (Electronics)

LG LSB306: Sound Bar | LG USA
140W 2 Channel Sound System; ... LSB306 LSB306 Speaker Sound Bar. Home> Home Theater Systems> LG LSB306 ... LSB306 Speaker Sound Bar LSB306 DOWNLOAD PDF.

LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar | eBay
Find best value and selection for your LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.

LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar | eBay
LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar in Consumer Electronics, TV, Video & Home Audio, Home Theater Systems | eBay

BuyDig.com - LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar
Buy LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar from buydig.com with fast and free shipping.

LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar: Write Product ...
LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar - LSB306 - 1 Seller Found - $139.99 - Powered, In-Wall / Ceiling - Powered - Write Product Reviews at NexTag

LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar: Details & Specs at ...
LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar - LSB306 - 1 Seller Found - $139.99 - Powered, In-Wall / Ceiling - Powered - Details & Specs at NexTag

LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar OPEN BOX ...
***OPEN BOX*** This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications.

Lsb306 Subwoofer | LG LSB306 Sound Bar, 140W 2 Channel Speaker ...
LG LSB306 Sound Bar, 140W 2 Channel Speaker reviews. ... More LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar. $139.99 at Amazon LG LSB306 Sound Bar, 140W ...

Search Term for LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar


LG LSB306 Sound Bar, 140W 2 Channel Speaker reviews. ... More LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar. $139.99 at Amazon LG LSB306 Sound Bar, 140W ...,***OPEN BOX*** This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications.,LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar - LSB306 - 1 Seller Found - $139.99 - Powered, In-Wall / Ceiling - Powered - Details & Specs at NexTag,LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar - LSB306 - 1 Seller Found - $139.99 - Powered, In-Wall / Ceiling - Powered - Write Product Reviews at NexTag,Buy LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar from buydig.com with fast and free shipping.,LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar in Consumer Electronics, TV, Video & Home Audio, Home Theater Systems | eBay,Find best value and selection for your LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.,140W 2 Channel Sound System; ... LSB306 LSB306 Speaker Sound Bar. Home> Home Theater Systems> LG LSB306 ... LSB306 Speaker Sound Bar LSB306 DOWNLOAD PDF.,This review is from: LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar (Electronics) ... This review is from: LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar (Electronics),Amazon.com : LG LSB306 140 Watt 2 Channel Speaker Sound Bar : Home Audio Soundbar Speakers : Electronics

0 comments :

Post a Comment