Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Best Price Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black)

Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) - HOT OFFERS
Product Code: B001DNXIFC
Product Rating:
Price: $307.49

HOT OFFERS
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #159344 in Network Media Player
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Azend Company
  • Model: AcoustaBar SD
  • Format: CD
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 5.50" h x
    7.60" w x
    40.00" l,
    15.00 pounds

Features

  • Home Theater SRS 3D WoW Technolgy
  • 520 Watt Output
  • Ipod I Touch Dock
  • Just two connections
  • Remote Control
  • Home Theater SRS 3D WoW Technolgy
  • 520 Watt Output
  • Ipod I Touch Dock
  • Just two connections
  • Remote Control

Product Description

AcoustaBar Home Theater SRS Surround Sound Bar, IPod Dock, 520 watt certified green amplifier only uses 8 watts electricity, 6 Drivers Midrange, dome tweeter, dual built-in sub-woofers. Room filling sound with patented, exclusive Power Bass Compresson engine ideal for movies or making your I-Pod come alive. Integrated SRS Focus / 3D Sound Field, Connects to your TV with only 2 RCA connections, Remote control included. 31.5" Length ideal for large LCD HD TVs

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

34 of 34 people found the following review helpful.
4I Don't Need No Stinkin' $1000 Sound Bar!
By hoss3000
I really needed something to complement my 42 inch LCD HDTV for its speakers had really poor sound. I wanted a sound bar, because well I'm lazy and I didn't feel like making a weekend project out of installing speakers and fishing wires all over the place. Also they are generally pretty energy efficient (8 watts total power consumption). The only bad thing about sound bars is that they can run anywhere between $500-$1000 and up these days. So I wanted something cheap. I came across the AcoustaBar SD Home Theater Sound Bar.I can admit at first, I was a bit skeptical about purchasing the AcoustaBar SD. I mean there's not a lot of research on it (besides what is known about Dynavox speakers which are really good by the way) and its 340 watt sister hasn't been getting the greatest reviews, so who wouldn't be. All I can say is I am definitely glad I purchased this. The sound is so crisp and the bass is really deep. With the surround sound feature, it really sounds like I have multiple speakers placed throughout the room.In addition, it's perfect to install on a wall or a mantle. Set up only took a few minutes and it comes with rca jacks and a jack for a pc input.As for the cons, well there is no manual to begin with. I mean its not like like you need one or anything because it is very straight forward in its design and function. I just would've preferred one anyway, espicially one with a printed warranty statement. But if you just go to their website, they have a warranty statement that guarantees the product to be free of defects for 1 year.Another problem: It comes poorly packed inside a box (seems like it came straight from China). It's really weird, it's wrapped in a drawstring bag with 2 foam cubes on either side and then wrapped with a thin foam sheet in the middle. Because of this shoddy packing job, it suffered a very small minor ding on the bottom front side-no big deal it has character now.Oddly enough, it feels well built and cheap at the same time. The speakers exhibit quality materials and workmanship, yet the main interface is a little lacking in refined details.On the contrary, I have yet to experience any static interference or sudden unavoidable changes in volume often associated with its 340 watt counterpart.Regardless, I am very happy with this purchase. For the steal I got it for from Amazon, I can look beyond the minor blemishes and relax with a awesome sounding (540 watts YEAH!) Home Theater Sound Bar that is energy efficient. My home theater is complete, I just hope this product lasts more than a couple of years.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Exactly What I Expected
By Ryan K. Mckinney
I ordered this on Friday , and received it on Tuesday - I have an open floor plan condo , and did not want to run wires all around, and have speakers in an awkward area. So I started looking into sound bars. I did my research, and saw the dimensions for this fit PERFECTLY below my 42 inch LCD in the entertainment center. The package arrived, and within 10 minutes, I was enjoying my new sound bar. Surprisingly enough, the "surround sound" is better than I expected since it is not a true surround sound I still found my self wondering if i had speakers on the sides of me,and the bass is just right. I wasn't looking for anything to blow my socks off and tick off my neighbors, I just wanted a solid upgrade in sound to compliment my lcd for under $200. The stock settings sound good - I havent had to tweak anything, and it took longer for me to get out of the box, than it did to plug it in and get it going. Great sound, easy setup, perfect for anyone who doesnt want to run wires, but would like to add some umph to their high def. Oh and the ipod docking station on top is cool to.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
4Works for me
By Michael D. Eddy
This solved my problem of wanting better sound for my Samsung flat screen without a bunch of speakers and wires. The sound is good - it doesnt' hint at being 5 speaker surround - but is so much better than the tv that the differnece is remarkable. I also like the ipod capability and I have my Bose cc/radio plugged in to it.

See all 19 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) :


Amazon.com: Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt ...
AcoustaBar Home Theater SRS Surround Sound Bar, IPod Dock, 520 watt certified green amplifier only uses 8 watts electricity, 6 Drivers Midrange, dome tweeter, dual ...

Used Other Brand Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-400 B&H Photo
Other Brand Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-400 40-Inch All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black)

Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-400 40-Inch All-in-One 520-Watt ...
Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-400 40-Inch All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) on sale. Find great ...

Shop Home Media Retailing: Audio: Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar ...
Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) - Soundbar Speakers - Audio ...

Shopping Results for Dynavox Soundbar - SoundbarSystems.info
Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt ... SD-400 All-in-One Home Theater System, ... 520 SRS 3D HOME THEATER SUBWOOFER W/ IPOD DOCK SPKR ...

Deals Low Prices Online Azend Group Dynavox Acoustabar Sd400 ...
Exclusive patented built-in subwoofer. AcoustaBar all-in-one home theater ... Acoustabar Sd 400 40 Inch All In One 520 Watt ... Azend Group Dynavox Acoustabar Sd ...

Soundbar for TV: >> Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-320 32 Inch ...
>> Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-320 ... Inch All-in-One 430-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) ...

Thomson RCA RT2770 Home Theater With iPod Dock, A/V Receiver, 5.1 ...
... Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-320 32 Inch All-in-One 430-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black), ...

Digital TV Center | Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One ...
Digital TV Center | Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) - The best ...

Azend Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-320 - Newegg.com
Buy Azend Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-320 32" All-in-One Home Theater SoundBar System Each with fast shipping and top -rated ... IPOD Dock to crank out your favorite ...

Search Term for Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black)


Buy Azend Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-320 32" All-in-One Home Theater SoundBar System Each with fast shipping and top -rated ... IPOD Dock to crank out your favorite ...,Digital TV Center | Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) - The best ...,... Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-320 32 Inch All-in-One 430-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black), ...,>> Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-320 ... Inch All-in-One 430-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) ...,Exclusive patented built-in subwoofer. AcoustaBar all-in-one home theater ... Acoustabar Sd 400 40 Inch All In One 520 Watt ... Azend Group Dynavox Acoustabar Sd ...,Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt ... SD-400 All-in-One Home Theater System, ... 520 SRS 3D HOME THEATER SUBWOOFER W/ IPOD DOCK SPKR ...,Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) - Soundbar Speakers - Audio ...,Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-400 40-Inch All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black) on sale. Find great ...,Other Brand Azend Group Dynavox AcoustaBar SD-400 40-Inch All-in-One 520-Watt Home Theater SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer and iPod Dock (Piano Black),AcoustaBar Home Theater SRS Surround Sound Bar, IPod Dock, 520 watt certified green amplifier only uses 8 watts electricity, 6 Drivers Midrange, dome tweeter, dual ...

0 comments :

Post a Comment